We are participating providers for the following insurance plans:
- Aetna US Health Care
- Anthem BC/BS
- FED BC/BS
- CHP through RMHMO
- Colorado Indigent Program
- Marillac (referral required)
- Medicaid (Colorado only)
- Railroad Medicare (Palmetto)
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans (RMHP)
- Tricare & Tricare for Life (military & retired military)
- UnitedHealthcare (UHC)
- University of Utah (Grand Valley Preferred Plan)
- US Dept of Labor (EEOI)
- Workman's Comp (Colorado only; referral required)
- VA- Department of Veteran's Affairs (Consultation and treatments by VA referral only)
If your insurance carrier is not listed above, please contact our office at 970-242-7273.
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Community Hospital
Payment is due at time of service
- We offer a 20% discount for cash payments and a 15% discount for credit/debit card payments when you pay in full for medical procedures at the time of service. These discounts are not available on cosmetic & laser treatments or skincare products.
- We collect deductibles and copayments/coinsurance from the patient at the time of service. If you are unsure how much your deductible/copayment/coinsurance will be under your plan, please contact your health plan.
- We cannot waive these fees and there are penalties for providers who do make an effort to collect these payments from the patient.
- Cosmetic & laser treatments are not typically covered by insurance, but can be paid for using CareCredit